- 1/3 Cup of Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/3 Cup of Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/4 Cup of Reduced-Sodium Soy Sauce
- 2 Tablespoons of Olive Oil
- 2 Garlic Cloves, minced
- 1/2 Teaspoon of Black Pepper
- 1/4 Teaspoon of Cayenne Pepper
- 4 Bone-In Pork Chops (3/4-in thick)
Whisk together balsamic vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce, oil, garlic, black pepper, and cayenne pepper.
Place pork chops in a gallon-sized resealable bag and pour marinade over pork chops.
Refrigerate 3-4 hours (or up to overnight).
Remove pork chops from fridge 15 minutes before grilling.
Heat griddle to high heat and cover with a thin coat of olive oil.
Place pork chops on griddle and cook approximately 2-3 minutes per side or until internal temperature reaches 145 (medium rare) to 155 (medium) degrees.